Do you want to learn Spanish, but…
- There’s no way you could commit to a weekly class?
- You can’t get out of the house? Maybe you’re sick, or injured, or have little ones at home you simply can’t leave?
- You’re so frustrated that classes only happen once a week, and you need a crash-course pronto!
- You’d try Rosetta Stone, but it’s just too big of an investment?
Maybe it just doesn’t seem possible for you…
¡Hola! I’m Viviana and I love languages.
I was born into a bilingual, bicultural home in Bogota, Colombia, and have spent my life navigating between various cultures. I love learning about languages, I love learning them myself (still working on Arabic!), and I love teaching them. Though Spanish was technically my first language, I essentially grew up speaking both English and Spanish. I’ve been tutoring and teaching Spanish and English for over seven years, and began developing my own Spanish curriculum in early 2015. I now teach Spanish both in-person and online to individuals and in group settings. I love different cultures, and I truly believe that languages are the key to unlocking so much.
Pajama Spanish is perfect for you if:
- You’ve been bitten by the Spanish bug on recent (or upcoming?) travels to Latin America.
- You are an incurable polyglot.
- Your desire to learn Spanish is greater than your free time, finances, and availability.
- You’re headed to Latin America but would like to say more than “hola.”
- You’ve studied it in the past, but due to infrequent use, have all but forgotten it.
- Your significant other is a Spanish speaker and is secretly (or not so secretly!) hoping for you to learn it too.
- You’re simply bored and looking for a new hobby.
Like we said, learning Spanish really can be that comfortable!
AccessibleDon’t even leave your house. Open up a browser and enjoy a Spanish lesson from the comfort of your own home.
SupportFind a lesson confusing? Don’t be shy. I am happy to help explain a concept or two.
AffordableWith each lesson breaking down to roughly $8, we’ve made it possible for anyone to access our courses.
FlexibleLearn at your own pace. Fit Spanish into your lifestyle and enjoy the process.
- You’ve never taken a Spanish class before.
- You’ve traveled to Latin America and “picked some up” while you were there, but truth be told, you don’t feel comfortable using anything.
Throughout this level, we will focus on vocabulary accumulation in the Spanish language. As you grow your vocabulary, you will also improve in reading comprehension and listening. You’ll learn topics like days of the week, colors, numbers, telling time, seasons, body parts, and food. We make sure you have a solid foundation of vocabulary before moving on to grammar, so don’t be surprised if there’s very little grammar! In this course, we will hit 12 different topical lessons and learn how to conjugate the 12 most-used verbs in Spanish in the present tense. By the end of the unit, you will be able to comfortably use these words in a variety of contexts, incredibly increasing your ability to communicate in Spanish.
A comprehensive video course?
What are they videos even like?
Will I even learn anything?
What can I actually expect the experience to be like?
Purchasing a new product you’ve never heard of can feel risky. What if it totally isn’t worth the investment? Well, I have two ways to safe-guard you:
1) Watch a sample lesson! Below you’ll find a real lesson from a course. Just go ahead and press play and you’ll roll through your first lesson.
2) I offer refunds on all purchases within 30 days. I’m positive you’ll find lots of value, but if you don’t, I’ll give you your money back. No questions asked.
Lesson 6 of Spanish Fundamentals focuses on telling time. By this point in the unit, you’ll have learned the days of the week, numerous verbs, and plenty of vocabulary to talk about a routine. Lesson 6.4 teaches time-related vocabulary, so this video is a practice video. It explains an exercise and breaks down a practice activity. Go ahead and check out a sample lesson!